Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sewing Instructions

Update: 2/19/2012


Pooches Summer Cami Top / Skirt Sewing Pattern is available for download


Hey guys, I know I haven’t been posting any sewing instructions on the last few sewing pattern projects that I have promised. I apologized for that. I have been really busy lately but definitely have not forgotten about you guys. I have created another Dog Clothes Sewing Patterns called “Pooches Summer Cami Top / Skirt” for you guys to download this weekend (will post the patterns 2/19/2012).  I will try to do the best I can to get at least one or two of the sewing instructions up, for the projects that are missing sewing instructions by the end of next week. If you guys have any questions or need help with sewing I am happy to help you in any way I can. You can either leave me a comment or Contact Me directly, and I will try to get back to you on the same day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails