Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pooches Summer Cami Top / Skirt




















This Pooches Summer Cami Top / Skirt are perfect for this spring or summer, 2 outfits from 1 pattern. You can skip the ruffle skirt and make a cami top or you can make another outfit with the ruffle skirt.

This is very easy to make and simple. You can just leave the cami straps plain with or without elastic or you can make an elastic fabric ruffle strap. If you are making a plain strap, my suggestion is to either attach it with a snap or button with buttonholes at the back binding. This way it will allow you to dress your dog easier. The best thing to do is to make an elastic strap. Elastic strap stretches, and it will sit on the body better and less of a hassle when you dress your dog.

You don’t have to make it exactly like the pictures above, just use the pattern and let your imagination go wild and come up with something creative by adding different trims or pockets, etc…

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to leave me a comment or Contact Me directly, and I will do the best I can to help you.


If you like my sewing projects, please Follow Me on the left side of my site, thanks!

Pls. note this sewing pattern is for small dogs, you might have to make slight adjustments on the patterns to fit your dog. 



I have made this Center Back Placket a little different than the one I have made. As you can see in the picture, the one I made was half way down. The pattern I have created for you is all the way down to the binding where the ruffle and top meet. I thought maybe some of you prefer the functional placket to open up all the way. If you prefer the one in the picture, you can just make the slight adjustment. If you need help with shorten the placket, I would be happy to help you.

Shirring, Elastic Tutorial
from Encyclopedia of Sewing Machine Techniques by Nancy Bednar & JoAnn Pugh-Gannon

Happy Sewing!!!

© 2012 A One Stop Shop. All rights reserved
www.aonestopshop.blogspot.com
Patterns are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
I do, however, appreciate crediting my blog or linking back to the base pattern.
You are not able to re-sell the original pattern.  Patterns maintain copyright restrictions.
You are not allowed to create products from these patterns for commercial use.
Patterns on this blog are not intended for re-sell.
Any attempt to re-sell patterns from this blog is subject to legal action.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails