Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Backpack Sewing Pattern

Click to Enlarge
















It’s nice to have a small weekend backpack to put your stuff in and perfect for children and adults. You can make this backpack as big or small as you like. You can even turn this backpack into a diaper backpack. All you have to do is to add some pockets inside for diapers and elastic straps for bottles.

I like the 2 small pockets outside, very convenient to put keys, cell phone or other small items. I have left the inside plain and simple so I can put in a detachable organizer. You can make it however you want using my Weekend Backpack Sewing Pattern as a base pattern.



If you like my sewing projects, please Follow Me on the left side of my site, thanks!


Print on Legal Size 8 1/2" x 14" Paper

Happy Sewing!!!


© 2012 A One Stop Shop. All rights reserved
Patterns are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
I do, however, appreciate crediting my blog or linking back to the base pattern.
You are not able to re-sell the original pattern.  Patterns maintain copyright restrictions.
You are not allowed to create products from these patterns for commercial use.
Patterns on this blog are not intended for re-sell.
Any attempt to re-sell patterns from this blog is subject to legal action.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails