Friday, April 13, 2012

Mikki's Boots

Click to Enlarge













Mikki really dislike getting himself wet from the rain. He doesn’t like the rain and refuse to get any part of his body wet when it rains. On rainy days, I would have to dress Mikki up with his rain jacket and boots, covered from head to toes or else he would not step outside. Once he is all dressed up, he would prance around and still walk under the trees and hop over puddles of water. I sometimes manage to get him out of the house not dressed up, but he would stand by the front door and refuse to walk. He even refused to go outside to the backyard by himself if it is drizzling. Mikki would go hide under our covered pergola. After he gets back inside the house, he would then go to his wee wee pad. I have bought him a set of boots that cost $70, but after awhile, it fell apart due to all the walking and running.






Mikki’s Boots Patterns were made to fit small dogs approx. 7-12 pounds. My dog is about 10-pounds and this fits perfectly. If your dog has smaller or bigger paws (make sure you measure from the tip of the nails to the back of the paw to get an accurate size measurement), you might have to re-size it to make it fit your dog.

If you like my sewing projects, please Follow Me on the left side of my site, thanks!

Print on 8 1/2" x 11" paper
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to leave me a comment or Contact Me directly, and I will do the best I can to help you. When you contact me directly, make sure you leave your email address for me to respond to you.

Happy Sewing!


© 2012 A One Stop Shop. All rights reserved
www.aonestopshop.blogspot.com
Patterns are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
I do, however, appreciate crediting my blog or linking back to the base pattern.
You are not able to re-sell the original pattern. Patterns maintain copyright restrictions.
You are not allowed to create products from these patterns for commercial use.
Patterns on this blog are not intended for re-sell.
Any attempt to re-sell patterns from this blog is subject to legal action.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails